Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Getting to the point.

I have never kept a journal, never thought of myself as a good writer, nor have I ever gotten the point of blogs. Finally this morning while chatting with R online i asked her for her web address for her blog. I hadn't read it in several weeks. Upon viewing her blog and just talking to her at random it hit me. The point of a blog is rather simple (hence my inability to understand it right off), it is to discuss, rant, or devulge whatever you want to. You aren't going to read this in order to find out every detail of my life since I won't be posting all of that. I will be using it to simple share thoughts about anything I would sit down and talk to you about in the coffee shop. Which explains the theme of the page. I hope that someone gets something out of what I write and possibly even responds to it via comment or email. I welcome the feedback good or bad. hopefully once I figure out how I want the page to look I will be able to spruce it up a bit and get some more thoughts down.

1 comment:

fridaynightgirl said...

Hey, Joe! This is a great way to begin! I'll be around.

hugs and sloppy kisses,
fridaynightgirl