Friday, January 19, 2007

About time

Well folks, been busy as all get out this past month and haven't really made the time to post in a while. The end of last month was insane, we worked 6 days a week 10 hours a day up until Christmas. Christmas was good, minimal gifts which is good and alot of family. I participated in a Christmas show at my church in the chorus. Other than that I didn't really do much and for the first time in 28 years I did not get giddy about Christmas. It may have something to do with I wasn't dating anyone, I honestly don't know but I didn't get the gift fever that a lot of people I know get. New Years was good, spent the majority of the evening at a group activity and rung in the new year helping a friend. Look for more posts coming soon about Upwards (the season started the first week in Jan.), Red's birthday (Today), school (I start college Tuesday), and general maddness seeping out of the old noodle. I will probably make alot of the updates this weekend as I find time to write. Until then keep the java warm and flowing.

Joe.

No comments: